Sunday 3 February 2008

my first olarals...

copy pasted from my other blog...vjaykrish.blogspot.com

have alwayz wanted to maintain a diary and write up the day's events in it. perhaps my laziness and fear of others reading it prevented me from doing it. who knows ?so when i started doing this mba in uk after 3 long years of working for an IT company, i realized that life was indeed moving very fast. i was sometimes caught up thinking abt chennai and my school days in chennai. ..my thoughts seem disconnected. dont they ? i talk abt a diary and i talk abt my home country.so why should'nt i write a blog ? this way i can look at life at a later stage and re-live it by going through the same thoughts and emotions. maan, aint i stooopid ? but who cares ?i am looking forward to the clash between ind and sa tomorrow at chennai. it rains in chennai when you least want it to. it rained when i "cut" office to watch the odi between ind and nz. it rained on the 5th day when ind were well poised to win the 2nd test match against aus.maan, rain never favours india. lets see what happens tomorrow.i am sitting with the operations management book, vol-1, for 2 hrs now....and have not gone through a single chapter...when am i gonna realize the importance of time mgmt ?god save me !

No comments: